Robert A. Ortiz, Esq. - Associate
Robert A. Ortiz received his Juris Doctor degree from the University of California at Los Angeles, School of Law in 2006. While attending law school, Robert was a law clerk for the United States Attorney’s Office, Southern District of California and a judicial extern for Honorable Michael M. Nash of the Los Angeles Superior Court. Prior to law school Robert graduated, with distinction, from San Diego State University in 2003.
Robert’s litigation practice is focused primarily on business disputes, premises liability, product liability and personal injury matters. He has successfully represented clients in both state and federal courts.
Robert is licensed to practice before all courts of the State of California, as well as all United States District Courts in California.
- Nominated for the San Diego Daily Transcript's Young Attorney Award (2011)
- San Diego County Bar Association
- San Diego La Raza Lawyers Association
- UCLA Alumni Association
- University of California at Los Angeles School of Law (J.D., 2006)
- San Diego State University (B.A. & B.S., with distinction, 2003)