An integral part of business is the relationship between employer and employee. The daily task of managing people and business needs is compounded by California's complex web of laws and regulations. Pettit Kohn offers exceptional employment counseling and litigation services for businesses throughout California - large and small, across all industries.
Our services include:
- -Defending of all forms of Employment Litigation - in State and Federal Courts, arbitration proceedings, and before State and Federal Agencies
- -Drafting and Reviewing Employment Handbooks, Policies, and Employment Agreements
- -Sexual Harassment Prevention Training
- -Employee Management Training (from interviewing and hiring through termination of employment)
- -Wage & Hour Compliance & Litigation Defense
- -Leaves of Absence
- -Discrimination & Retaliation
- -Employee Management, Discipline & Discharge
- -Mediation and Resolution of Employment Disputes
- -Negotiation of Collective Bargaining Agreements
Pettit Kohn Employment & Labor Team: Thomas Ingrassia, Jennifer Lutz, Douglas Pettit, Grant Waterkotte, Jenna Leyton-Jones, Lauren Bates, Andrew Chung, Ryan Nell, Christine Mueller, Tristan Mullis, Heather Stone, Jennifer Weidinger, Jennifer Suberlak.